Organic Brown Rice
Benefits of Organic brown Rice
- Helps in weight loss – Researchers at Harvard University correctly conclude that individuals who consume more whole grains, such as organic brown rice are less likely to gain weight. The study also reflected that there was a 50% less chance of women gaining weight from eating brown rice.
- Least risk to diabetes – Diabetes seems to be affecting a large number of people worldwide. However, it is found that eating organic brown rice makes the individual less prone to diabetes. Eating just 50gm of brown rice reduces the risk of diabetes by 16%.
- High fibre content – Organic brown basmati rice also has a high fibre content. The abundance of soluble and insoluble fibres aid in the smooth functionality of your digestive system.
- Lowers the level of cholesterol – Organic Brown Rice is helpful in lowering cholesterol levels in your body. It lowers the level of LDL cholesterol and enhances the count of HDL Cholesterol, which in turn reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Combatting against asthma – According to the American Lung Association – around 20 million Americans suffer from Asthma. The risk of this ailment can be however reduced by providing Organic whole grains such as brown rice to the people suffering from the above, especially children.
- Anti-Inflammatory properties – Organic brown rice is rich in anti-oxidants. Anti-Oxidants own anti-inflammatory properties. These aid in providing relief from major and minor ailments. In a way, they strengthen your immune system thus helping in your all- round development.
- Healthy Heart – Not just your digestive system but also your heart is greatly taken care of by organic brown rice. It is rich in magnesium. Magnesium is said to be one of the vital nutrients that regulates blood pressure and off sets sodium in the body.
- Reduces the risk of Breast Cancer – Numerous women tend to suffer from breast cancer globally. A study carried out in the UK drew a point that women who consumed more whole grains such as organic brown rice were less likely to develop the breast cancer.
Include organic Brown rice in your diet today and gain healthy nutrition.
Brown rice is a highly nutritious food. It is a whole grain that is relatively low in calories (216 calories per cup), high in fiber, gluten-free.